The Bahamas is a chain of Islands found in the Caribbean sea. It is one set of over 700 islands that are just waiting to be explored and discovered in this deep green sea. There is no better way to experience them all than aboard one of the top yacht charters in Bahamas history.
There are dozens of reasons to charter a yacht the next time you want to explore the Bahamas and the surrounding Caribbean sea. The top ones listed here will give you a taste of the type of true luxury that only be experienced with a private charter.
1. Privacy. If you really want to get away from it all on vacation, then crowds just don’t cut it. You can be as secluded or social as you want and change your mood with the winds when you sail a privately chartered ship with just your closest friends and family.
2. Luxury. Accommodations on luxury cruises to the Bahamas are similar to the world’s finest hotels. Staterooms have all the amenities of Ritz or Four Season with parlours and decks perfect for entertaining.
3. Flexibility. If you find that the weather just isn’t right for shopping in downtown Nassau, then you have the choice of moving on right away. You call the shots on where you go and how long you stay within the amount of time you have booked your charter cruise.
4. Pricing Options. A luxury yacht cruise is an expensive way to travel, but if you know you are worth it and can afford it, it is worth every penny. Week-long trips range in the mid-hundred thousand dollars price. This is all inclusive, except maybe gratuities. It includes a full crew and capable captain to make your trip comfortable. Smaller sailing vessels are more in line with a normal family vacation as far as price, but not in terms of the new and exciting experience of being at sea on your private cruise.
5. New Experiences. There are some things you just can’t experience on shore. The sea is a whole new world of wildlife and outdoor activities. You can fish, watch the schools of exotic fish and swim right along with them. Sun bathing on deck is a mixture of gentle breezes and salted misty air that will turn you a golden toasted colour as it melts away the stresses left on shore. Without the distractions of traffic and itineraries, your sailing trip will make you feel new again.
You can begin your yacht charters in the Bahamas by booking a flight to Miami. Many charters set sail from this popular port. It may be a good idea to book a hotel for the first night in the city, so that you can start your cruise at a convenient morning hour, fresh and ready to face the sea.
Whether you plan to spend $100,000 or $5,000 for the week you will find adventure and luxury aboard a yacht, sailboat, or bareboat that will provide your vacation home away from home. Each has a crew ready and waiting to make this the vacation of a lifetime.